Cookies are small pieces of information sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through the browser when connecting to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide services that are not typically kept (session cookies), or to record user data for future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be owned by the website or by third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies enable browsing and the use of the options or services offered by the web, such as: identifying sessions, allowing access to certain areas, enabling orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, enabling functions (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Customization cookies allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, and configuration).
- Analytical cookies allow anonymous analysis of web users’ behaviour, measure user activity, and allow the creation of browsing profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies enable management of advertising space on the web.
- Targeted advertising cookies enable management of advertising spaces based on user browsing habits and behaviour. This profiling enables customization of ads displayed on the user’s browser.
NANUSENS LIMITED uses technical, customization and analytical cookies, and third-party advertising cookies, which never process personal data but capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
As we use analytical and advertising cookies, in accordance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services and E-commerce, you are asked for consent when accessing our website.
However, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions on your web browser.
Chrome: Configuration -> Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content configuration.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Browsing history -> Personalised configuration.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
Edge: Configuration -> Advanced configuration -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, please visit the Support link of your browser or the Support pages of them:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com